Paloma Trails Covid 19 Protocols
**Please Read through Carefully**
* The number of riders at the barn has been reduced.
* Riders will be put in small groups.
* All equipment is wiped down and cleaned after each lesson or camp.
* Each Half Day Summer Camp participant will have their own grooming bucket with brushes, lead rope and reins for the whole week/day.
* Face masks will be worn by instructors whilst your child is tacking up and mounting.
* Hand washing stations will be located outside of the barn.
* Anyone entering the Barn will be required to wash hands before entering.
* We will do our best to maintain social distancing practices while at the barn.
* Anyone showing signs of illness will be asked to leave.
* Please bring your own hand sanitizer for your child to use.
* We ask that each student be accompanied by only 1 parent/guardian.
* All students will need to bring a water bottle & snacks from home.
* Any parent or student who would like to wear a mask is welcome to do so, a mask will not be required for entry or for riding.
* Please check for fever before leaving your home and continue to stay home if you or anyone in your family are sick.
We hope that everyone understands the importance of these precautions taken to ensure the safety of your families and our staff.
Welcome to Paloma Trails Ranch in Katy! Here we offer a number of horse and pony activities all year round for children aged 18 months to 15 years old on 10 acres of beautiful land.
We also offer Therapeutic Horseback Riding and Therapeutic Horsemanship with Ms Paige and her therapeutic heard of horses.
As a certified therapeutic riding instructor Paige Clough, the owner of Paloma Trails, has a vision to teach children of all ages and who has special needs along with their siblings how lovely these horses are.
These Horses and Ponys will make you forget all your trouble and stress behind and enjoy life no matter what your circumstances are.
From out visitors
"I love Paloma Trails because I get to see Orie and I like riding."
"I like to see all of the horses at the farm.
I like feeding them, riding them and working with the horses."
We just love coming to horse camp. Its the highlight of our week! My son has learned so much and always looks forward to coming! He loves the horses so much and I'm so glad he has the opportunity to interact with them. The instructors are hands on and the whole experience has been awesome!
© 2016 Paloma Trails - All Rights Reserved. -